Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcome to the Masquerade

I guess the roses sat on your shelf. Pushed to the back of your mind and forgotten. I must have mistaken it for something else. Someday maybe it won't be a mistake. Hope you find what you need. I disappeared and now I can't find ME. But you would never know, if there is one thing life taught me its how to put on an act. So ill have everyone applauding. If I can fool them I can fool anyone. It's become a game of sorts. But now I can't tell if I'm playing. Lost in my own deception. Now I can be anyone, because I am no one. So try and guess who I will be next time you see me. It just might be exactly what you need. Thank you for being the lovely assistant that helped me perfect the act. Maybe I'm just over reacting but, maybe its part of the act. Now they are all clapping. Let's pretend she found me. It will make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment